Navyug Foundation serves as a convener, thought leader, and voice of the NGO community. Our talented staff are dedicated to advancing the NGO sector to ultimately make the world a more peaceful, just, and prosperous place. Our teams are experts at organizing meaningful, action-oriented conversations that influence and advance global development and humanitarian policy and practice. Navyug Foundation is seeking individuals at all levels who excel at supporting and facilitating coalition building. Navyug Foundation is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
You’ll discover an inspiring and friendly place to work, with new challenges and opportunities each day. Our people are the heart of our business, and we reward and recognise the great work they do. So whatever your background and skills, chances are we’ll have a job for you; an opportunity for you to grow and develop, while helping us to make giving count.
As an equal opportunity employer, we seek to recruit people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexuality and disability.
Integrity in everything we do | Empathy towards all | serve with Passion | focused on Scale
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, execution-oriented Partnerships and Growth Manager. The objective is to conceptualize, build and implement strategic alliances with leading companies, organizations and institutes to reach our business metrics.
- Be part of the Marketing & Partnerships team driving large scale business impact and brand awareness through strategic partnerships
- Identify, convert and retain meaningful relationships with large corporates, consumer tech brands, influencers, restaurants, FMCG companies and other potential partners
- Co-create exclusive product offerings and campaigns with partners to drive key metrics for Navyug Foundation
- Conceptualize and execute high impact cause marketing campaigns and checkout charity campaigns with partners
- Develop, maintain and manage a pipeline of strategic partners
- Plan projects and achieve monthly targets and deliverables
- A deep passion for our cause
- 4 years+ of work experience with competency in sales, business development and partnerships
- Experience in preparing presentations, reports, plans and other communications for diverse audiences
- Experience in performance reporting and forecasting
- Prior experience in a similar role/ industry will be an added advantage