Navyug Foundation serves as a convener, thought leader, and voice of the NGO community. Our talented staff are dedicated to advancing the NGO sector to ultimately make the world a more peaceful, just, and prosperous place. Our teams are experts at organizing meaningful, action-oriented conversations that influence and advance global development and humanitarian policy and practice. Navyug Foundation is seeking individuals at all levels who excel at supporting and facilitating coalition building. Navyug Foundation is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
You’ll discover an inspiring and friendly place to work, with new challenges and opportunities each day. Our people are the heart of our business, and we reward and recognise the great work they do. So whatever your background and skills, chances are we’ll have a job for you; an opportunity for you to grow and develop, while helping us to make giving count.
As an equal opportunity employer, we seek to recruit people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexuality and disability.
Integrity in everything we do | Empathy towards all | serve with Passion | focused on Scale
You will be an integral part of our CSR Partnerships Team and would be responsible to explore the sector and maintain an active pipeline of corporates to partner with. Right from mapping corporates that need a CSR implementation partner to preparing CSR pitch proposals aligned to their goals to getting agreements executed & closing the deal – you will be involved in the entire process of onboarding a partner.
Role Responsibilities :
– Research, scope and build a qualified pipeline of potential corporate clients interested in working with Navyug Foundation to manage their CSR mandate
– Work with potential corporate to understand their CSR goals and develop compelling proposals/pitch decks
– Work closely with Navyug Foundation team to close downstream NGO partners that would deliver the CSR projects aligned with the Corporate’s mandate
– Negotiate commercials for managing the CSR projects. Sole responsibility to close all documentation to take partnership live.
– Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
– Want to work with one of the best non-profit/startup teams of India
– Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and don- t mind stretching at work
– Should have a strong bias for action
– Good communication skills, ability to hold conversations, negotiate and convince Senior C-suite stakeholders
– Come with a 5-7 yrs of proven track record in presales/business development/partnerships background